Compiled and written by a multi-ethnic group of former campus activists across North America, The Veritas Team does its level best to provide useful resources for activists.
Currently, we have published two projects:
- The Veritas Handbook: The handbook contains 347 pages of articles, resources, and debates. The handbook's primary aim is to provide much needed resources to activists and an education that many unfortunately lack.
- The Veritas Papers: This is a set of fifteen pamphlets in full colour! These aim to be a simple resource for all, and especially activists to distribute to the wider community. They are simple and concise, each requiring only one piece of letter-sized paper. While information is readily available, it is not usually presentable, and this is the primary aim of The Veritas Papers.
The Veritas Handbook can also be found on various social media outlets, including:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/veritashandbook
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Veritas-Handbook/124245087602429
- Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/veritashandbook